1. user information to be collected and collection method
In this Policy, "User Information" means information pertaining to the identification of users, action history on communication services, and other information generated or accumulated in relation to users or their terminals, which is collected by the Organization in accordance with this Policy. The user information collected by the Organization on the Service will be as follows, depending on the method of collection.
(1) Information provided by users
Information provided by users in order to use the Service or through the use of the Service is as follows
- Name and other information related to your profile
- Information that users enter or transmit through input forms or other methods prescribed by the Organization.
(2) Information provided by external services when the user allows such services to be linked with the Service.
If you allow other services, such as social networking services, to be linked to your use of the Service, the following information will be collected from such external services based on the details you agreed to when you allowed such linkage.
- ID used by the user for the external service
- Other information that the user has authorized to be disclosed to the linked service according to the privacy settings of the external service.
(3) Information collected by the Organization when users use the Service
The Organization may collect information about how you access and use the Service. This includes the following information
- Access history to information within the Service
- Terminal information
- IP addresses
- Information about server access logs
- Cookies, ADIDs, IDFAs, and other identifiers
2. Purpose of Use
The specific purposes of use of user information related to the provision of this service are as follows
(1) To provide, maintain, protect, and improve the Service, including acceptance of registration, identification, user authentication, and recording of user settings related to the Service
(2) To measure user traffic and behavior
(3) To deliver and display advertisements and to measure their effectiveness
(4) To provide information on the Service and to respond to inquiries, etc.
(5) To respond to violations of the Terms of Service, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Terms of Service, etc.") (5) To respond to violations of the Terms of Service, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms, etc.")
(6) To notify you of changes to the Terms of Service, etc.
(7) To create statistical data and models related to the Service in a format that does not identify individuals
(8) For purposes incidental to the above purposes of use.
3. About Access Analysis Tools
This service uses Google Analytics, an access analysis tool provided by Google.
4. Third Party Disclosure
The Organization will not provide personal information among user information to third parties (including parties located outside of Japan) without the prior consent of the user. However, the Organization will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the user's prior consent. However, the Organization will not provide personal information to third parties (including those located outside of Japan) without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases (1) The purpose for which the personal information is to be used by the Organization
(1) When the Organization outsources all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
(2) When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
(3) Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and in which obtaining the consent of the user may impede the execution of the relevant affairs
(4) Other cases as permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information Protection Law") (5) When permitted by other laws and regulations
5. Correction and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
- if the Organization receives a request from a user to correct the content of personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because (1) the personal information is untrue, or (2) the information was collected for reasons beyond the scope of the purpose of use publicly announced in advance or through deception or other wrongful means. If a user requests that the use of his/her personal information be discontinued in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because (1) the information is handled in a manner that exceeds the scope of the purposes of use disclosed in advance or (2) the information was collected through deception or other wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay upon confirmation that the request was made by the user himself/herself, and based on the results, correct or discontinue the use of the information and notify the user thereof. If the Organization decides not to correct or suspend the use of personal information, the Organization will notify the User to that effect. 2.
If the Organization receives a request from a User to erase the User's personal information, and if the Organization deems it necessary to comply with the request, the Organization will erase the personal information after confirming that the request was made by the User himself/herself, and will notify the User to that effect. 3.
- the provisions of Article 5.1 and Article 5.2 do not apply if the Organization is not obligated to correct, etc. or suspend use, etc. under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
6. Contact for Inquiries
Please direct any comments, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of user information to Inquiry Form.
The Organization may change this policy without notice to registered users when deemed necessary by the Organization. The changed policy will be effective from the time it is displayed on the service, unless otherwise specified by the Organization.
Adopted January 25, 2023